Ten Signs It’s Fast Sunday
– You eat an extra meal Saturday night at 11:45pm like a chipmunk storing nuts.
– You are sure that rambling testimonies are directly related to dehydration and light-headedness from not eating.
– No matter what – bad breath.
– You say silent prayers of thankfulness that your ward doesn’t start at 2pm.
– You have thrown away entire uneaten breakfasts because you forgot it was Fast Sunday.
– The after church meal is whatever you can find and make in less that 2 minutes. After a prayer, of course.
– You call grandma Sunday afternoon, hoping to get invited over for dinner.
– You have tried to convince a teenager that they aren’t going to die from starvation.
– Pregnant? FREE PASS!!
– You can never find the check book when the Deacons show up.
– The extra loud spirit letting everyone know that they are, in fact, fasting. And possibly better than you.
– It’s either Fast Sunday and stomach growls are getting in on the hymns, or it was Taco night Saturday.
Other LDS posts can be found HERE.