Ten Signs You Are Mormon Parents
– You have a stack of skinny clothes and a pile of pre-garment clothes.
– You get upset when you hear your child say ‘freaking’.
– You fantasize about working in the yard in tank tops.
– You have settled fights over which kid gets to say the blessing for dinner.
– You wrestled internally if you had enough religious pictures in your home.
– Your final argument to a teenager is The Holy Ghost Goes To Bed At Midnight.
– You forced the family to watch Singles Ward.
– Your kids think OMG stands for Oh My Gosh.
– Church starts at 11am. You’re proud of making it by 11:05am. No matter how early you get up.
– You watch Sister Wives and wonder. . .